
For my music magazine I have chosen my genre to be Gospel R’n’B. this is a genre that is not really explored in our generation today, I wanted to challenge myself and start developing ideas in which my target audience (16 – 25 year olds) would be interested in.
I also chose this genre because I felt that more UK gospel artists within my target market are now beginning to reveal their music to attract younger people as there is a gap in the target market for the genre of gospel.
I have changed the genre of urban gospel to Gospel R’n’B as I feel that the word R’n’B will appeal to my target audience because it is a genre that everyone is common with.
Gospel R’n’B (Rhythm and Blues) is a genre that expands on faith (Christianity) that artists use to attract a certain target market leading them to GOD and producing music that does not only have to be praise and worship, but a message can be produced in thankfulness within rap, singing, poetry, and beats.
No comments:
Post a Comment